Hazelnut Benefits and Side Effect in India 2021
What is hazelnut, what are its benefits, hazelnut’s Hindi name, is hazelnut rich in vitamin A? Many such questions will be running in your mind. So let us tell you about this fruit full of health treasures. Hazelnut is sweet in taste. And due to its sweetness, nowadays it is being liked a lot in many dishes and hazelnut is also becoming very popular. Before adding hazelnuts to your diet, you should know the advantages and disadvantages of halogen.
Hazelnuts are rich in Beneficial nutrients. It is good for whole health. Hazelnuts are high in calories but are rich in nutrients such as protein, carbs, vitamin E, vitamin B6, magnesium, copper, thiamine, folate, phosphorus, potassium, manganese, fiber, and zinc. Not only this, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids are also found in plenty of hazelnuts.
Filbert is another name for hazelnut. It is sweet and food lovers incorporate it into the diet for health and taste. It is also eaten raw and can be roasted like other beans and included in the diet.
Hazelnut Nutrition Information
Hazelnuts per volume of 100 grams
Calorie (kcal) 628
Total fat 61 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0 mg
Potassium 680 mg
Carbohydrate 17 g
Sugar 4.3 g
Protein 15 g
1) Hazelnuts are useful for the heart. Hazelnuts are one of the healthy nuts in your heart. Hazelnuts contain antioxidants and antioxidants, which are helpful in controlling cholesterol levels.
2) The problem with BP has become common nowadays. High blood pressure can be said to be the gift of changing lifestyle nowadays. To keep BP under control, you can control it by making some changes in your diet. You can control high blood pressure by consuming hazelnuts. Because hazelnuts are low in fat and contain high amounts of magnesium, potassium, and fiber. These nutrients can control high blood pressure.
3) Hazelnuts, as we told you, contain antioxidants. Along with this, vitamins and minerals are also found in plenty of hazelnuts. Hazelnuts contain vitamin E and manganese, which are helpful in reducing the risk of cancer.
4) Hazelnuts can also be helpful in reducing the problem of anemia or anemia in the body. Yes, hazelnuts are rich in iron, protein, and potassium, which are helpful in removing the lack of blood in the body.
5) Hazelnuts have many benefits for diabetes too. Almonds and walnuts or hazelnuts are helpful in controlling blood sugar levels.
Note – Before any change in diet, please consult your doctor. Do not make any changes in the diet without medical advice.
Hazelnuts Side Effects
Hazelnuts are good for health as they are full of nutrients. But it is important to know what amount of nutrients or minerals you have to include in the diet. In the absence of the right amount and need, often the right diet can also cause harm. In such a situation, you should consult your doctor and decide the amount of hazelnut.