How to Use Date Benefits for Health?
You can also eat these sticky, sweet dates raw. In addition, it can also be used to make desserts. In addition, dates can be eaten in different ways:
- You can also take dates as a healthy snack. You can use it for snacks by taking out the seeds of dates along with walnuts, almonds, and cashews.
- The date can also be used by making juice. Its antibacterial properties will help you stay healthy. Cut the dates into small pieces and add some water and mix well. Your juice is ready.
- You can also add some chopped dates to your breakfast. This will make your breakfast even more nutritious.
- You can also soak dried dates in water and consume them.
- Dates can also be used in milkshakes. Whisk well in a glass of fresh cold milk, including a handful of dates. Drinking dates milkshake in the morning and night is considered very beneficial.
- You can also use chopped dates with frozen vanilla curd.
Note: The benefits of eating dates are many, so you can eat dates anytime with medicinal properties. Four to five dates can be eaten in a day. Eating more than this can cause diarrhea (diarrhea).
Now, let us know about the precautions to be taken while buying dates.
How do choose dates and preserve them for a long time?
- Dates are usually sold in small and large packets.
- Always buy bright, moist, and unpolished dates.
- Dates that are fresh may be slightly shrunk, but they are not very hard.
- Dates should look thick and shiny and should have the same color.
How to store:
- Always use an airtight container and keep dates in the fridge. In this way, dates can be stored for up to six months.
- (Dried) dates have a long shelf life. They can be stored for up to 1 year when kept in the manner described above.
- Placing the dates in airtight plastic bags or containers increases their shelf life.
Do you know about the side effects of the date? If not, we tell.
Besides knowing the properties of dates, it is very important to know how dangerous it is to consume more. You have already known the benefits of dates, so let us now know what can be the disadvantages of eating it in large quantities –
- Excess consumption of dates can increase your weight because 100 grams of dates contains about 227 calories.
- Eating too much date can also cause a disease called hyperkalemia. This is due to the high amount of potassium in the blood and the amount of potassium in the dates is sufficient. In hyperkalemia, muscle weakness begins and paralysis may occasionally occur. So avoid eating too many dates.
- Dates may be slightly harmful to infants, as it is quite thick and hard. The intestines of the baby are not fully developed, so they do not easily digest dates. It can also get stuck in their throat.
The benefits of eating dates for the body are many, which is why it is also liked all over the world. Due to the many nutrients present in it, it is also important to make it part of the lifestyle, but when eating and buying dates, keep in mind the things mentioned in this article. How did you like our article, do not forget to tell us in the comment box below. You can also connect us through the comment box for any other suggestions and questions.